Rhinoceros 7.28.23058.3001 Latest Version
Review of Rhinoceros
Features of Rhinoceros
NURBS modeling: Rhinoceros offers NURBS (Non-Uniform Rational B-Splines) modeling tools. which allows users to create precise and smooth curves and surfaces.
Mesh modeling: Rhinoceros also offers mesh modeling tools. which enables users to create and edit polygonal meshes.
Curve tools: Rhinoceros has a wide range of curve tools. including control point editing, curve creation, and curve analysis.
Rendering: Rhinoceros has a built-in rendering engine. that enables users to create photorealistic images and animations.
Animation: Rhinoceros has plugins for animation. that enable users to create complex animations and simulations.
3D printing: Rhinoceros has plugins for 3D printing. and it can export models in a variety of file formats compatible with 3D printers.
Compatibility: Rhinoceros supports a wide range of file formats. including 3DM, IGES, STEP, SAT, DWG, DXF, OBJ, FBX, and STL.
Scripting: Rhinoceros has a built-in scripting language, RhinoScript. that enables users to automate tasks and create custom tools.
Grasshopper: Rhinoceros has a visual programming language called Grasshopper. which enables users to create parametric designs and automate complex workflows.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Operating system: Windows 10 or later, or macOS 10.14 or later.
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or faster recommended.
- RAM: 8 GB or more recommended.
- Graphics card: OpenGL 4.1 capable video card recommended.
- Disk space: 1 GB free disk space for installation.
- Developer: McNeel & Associates
- Latest version: Rhinoceros 7.10
- License: Commercial, with discounted licenses for students, educators, and non-profit organizations.
- Trial version: 90-day free trial available.
- File formats: 3DM, IGES, STEP, SAT, DWG, DXF, OBJ, FBX, and STL.
- Interface language: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, and others.
- Plugins: Over 200 plugins are available for Rhinoceros, including plugins for rendering, animation, and 3D printing.
How To Download and Install
- Go to the Rhinoceros website at https://www.rhino3d.com/download/.
- Choose the version of Rhinoceros you want to download (Windows or Mac).
- Click on the “Download” button and save the installer file to your computer.
- Once the download is complete, locate the installer file and double-click on it to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install Rhinoceros. You may need to agree to the license terms and select the installation location.
- Once the installation is complete, launch Rhinoceros from the shortcut on your desktop or the Start menu.
- If you have purchased a license, enter your license key when prompted. If you are using the trial version, click on the “Continue” button to start the trial period.
- You’re now ready to start using Rhinoceros!